Lao Chai village is located 7 Kms from Sapa, it is quite approachable from Sapa for a travllers who do not have much time. In this village which you will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs. Ta Van is located in the northern province of Lao Cai, about 5 kilometres from Sapa, at an altitude of 1, 816 meters. This province borders the province of Yunnan in south-west China, and the indigenous people here share many cultural features with their Chinese neighbors.
8h00pm Sapatours' taxi take you from your hotel in Hanoi to HanoiRailway Station for the night train at at 9:15 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.(4 people/cabin or 2 people/cabin on request).
Day 01 : LaoCai - Sapa - Cat Cat Village (Break fast, Lunch, Dinner)
06:00 - Arrive at Lao Cai train station. Welcome by your local guide and driver. Transfer to your Sapa for breakfast & relax. A walking tour of Sapa visits the busy market where Red Dao, Black H"mong and other hill tribes converge from the surrounding countryside to sell their embroidery, silverware and handicrafts and to buy provisions. In the afternoon visit some of nearby hill tribe villages, such as Cat Cat or Ta Fin. Overnight in Sapa.
Day 02 : Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Lao Cai - Ha Noi(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel, get ready for the trip. Trek down to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area. Have a picnic lunch on the way. You go back to Sapa by motorbike/jeep. Get yourself fresh with a shower in the hotel’s day room before transfer down to Lao Cai Station for the night train LC2 back to Hanoi.
Day 03 : Hanoi
Arrive in Hanoi roughly 5:30 AM. End of tour.
|Class/Group size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars |
|Standard||Hoang Ha // 6 berths AC cabin train|
|Superior||Holiday Sa Pa // 4 berths AC wooden cabin train|
|Deluxe||Chau Long // 4 berths AC wooden cabin train|
Seat-in-coach tours: To join with other people on available daily tours. These tours are fixed itinerary and departure time. It is possible to join in even your group of only 1 or 2 people. Customer do not to find other people to form the group. It is our company duty to gather the tourists for each tour. For these tours, you have to share the coach, boat and tour guide with other tourists who come from different nationalities. The number of people of this group is normally less than 20 persons.
- All meals on the tour.
- Hotel accomodation base on twin or triple sharing room.
- English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 (06) berth Train)
- Transportion as tour program.
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Domestic & International flight and all airport taxes
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Personal expenses & Tips
- If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure to Vietnam, we will help you to obtain visa on arrival easily
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen...